Real Prizes Real Winners Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Real Prizes Real Winners Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of DJM Marketing Solutions, LLC., and their participating clients, vendors, agencies and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by DJM Marketing Solutions, LLC., 1503 Hwy 13, Burnsville, MN 55337 (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time on January 1, 2016 and ends at 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on June 30, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
5. TO ENTER:
A. Outbound: Respond affirmatively to the entry offer provided through telemarketing and verify your name, address, phone and email address to receive one (1) entry.
B. Inbound: Call 763-852-3545 Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Central Standard Time during the Sweepstakes Period and request to be entered into the Real Prizes Real Winner Sweepstakes. When prompted please provided your name, address, phone number and email address to receive one (1) entry. Inbound entries must be received by end of Sweepstakes Period.
For All Methods of Entry: LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries;interrupted or unavailable network servers, system outages, download issues or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a monthly random drawings to be conducted the first day of each month beginning February 1, 2016 and ending July1, 2016 for a total of six (6) drawings. Monthly winners will be selected from entrants received from the Monthly period immediately prior to the drawing and will not be included in subsequent Monthly drawings. Entrants are not eligible to win more than one (1) prize during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf in St. Paul, MN, by Interactive Games, an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email or phone within five (5) days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within one (1) day after the first attempt to contact him/her, Interactive Games will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential winner may, at sponsor’s discretion, be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all eligible entries received.
8. PRIZES: Six (6) prizes. The Sponsor will select one (1) winner each month to receive one (1) of the following Prizes: IPad device, IPhone, flat screen high definition television, or laptop computer. Each Prize having an approximate retail value of $595.00. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to select which Prizes are awarded to each monthly winner, and to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, photo, likeness, city and state of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
10. PRIVACY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you hereby authorize Sponsor the right to collect, use, process, transfer and store all data provided by you, including without limitation, personal data, as Sponsor deems appropriate, for purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, errors, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be impaired, disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless DJM Marketing Solutions, LLC., their participating clients, vendors, agencies and related companies, as well as the each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
13. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Minneapolis or St. Paul, Minnesota; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether the State of Minnesota, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For a copy of the Official Rules and tofind out the name of the winners visit www.real-prizes.com or send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “Real Prizes Real Winners Sweepstakes Official Rules” C/O DJM Marketing Solutions, LLC, 1503 Hwy 13, Burnsville, MN 55337.